Agincare are a family owned and operated company that has been providing help for people to live independently in their own homes for over 30 years. Our principles have served us well and still hold true today - treating people with the same care, kindness and dignity that we would want one of our loved ones to be treated.
Do you have the qualities which will make a real difference to the elderly and disabled members of your community?
You do not need to have previous experience as full training will be given. If you have experience great, we have opportunities for you to advance your career here with us at Agincare.
We are currently recruiting Care & Support Assistants to provide:
Personal care, palliative care, re-ablement care, medication management, waking and sleeping nights, respite care and domestic cleaning.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Lovely colleagues and great teamwork
- Mileage expenses paid
- Local work - we have walking, driving and double up rounds available.
- Paid holiday (28 days pro rata)
- Free training (Health & Social Care Qualifications Levels 2 & 3 and regular refresher training with our In House Training Team)
- Free Uniform
- Regular supervision and employee recognition
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83661854