Food & Beverage Team Leader
We have an exciting opportunity for a Food & Beverage Team Leader to join our highly successful team in Dudley where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
As our Food & Beverage Team Leader you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards. As a result you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards. You should have a can do attitude. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
You must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described below.
As a Food & Beverage Team Leader you will:
• Deliver a fantastic F&B operation, working closely with your manager.
• Ensure that the Food & Beverage department consistently offers the highest professional standards of service for our guests and maximizes profitability.
• Lead shifts and run various events from planning through to welcoming guests, delivery and then the farewells.
• Ensure that you meet and /or exceed your own personal objectives.
• Deputise for the Food & Beverage Manager on an adhoc or regular basis, as directed.
• Liaise with the sales team to offer solutions and always be ahead of the game.
• Have a passion for F&B; serve with confidence and flare and utilise your own knowledge of upselling at every opportunity.
• Coach team members to deliver excellence
• Participate in ensuring that the department and team members operate and comply with all statutory requirements.
• Be a team player; support the team and take pride in doing so, together we maximize profitability.
• Get involved in the financial performance and targets to assist in the overall profitability of the department.
• Regularly attend your 1:1’s and performance reviews, discuss improvements in performance with F&B Manager and produce an action plan for implementation.
• Actively take part in the joint setting of the teams objectives and action planning to achieve these objectives.
• Welcome change and support management and team members – participate in the positive development of vibrant culture.
• Conduct, review and evaluate statutory requirements/performance in the department by way of training, coaching, audits and self-regulation as instructed by the F&B Manager.
Why choose Village?
We operate at the luxury/lifestyle end of the market with typically 110/160 bedrooms. Each of our hotels is equipped with fantastic leisure and dining facilities. They also have a Starbucks, meeting rooms and conference facilities. We work towards the highest levels of guest satisfaction; as such you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As an expanding company with new hotels in the pipeline we are in a unique position to offer fantastic career progression backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience and our staff the best career opportunities.
Apply now to be our Food & Beverage Team Leader.