Trainer - Tachographs and Telematics
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
The mission of the role is:
* To provide professional training to customers including Workshop Technicians, Drivers, Fleet Operators, Enforcement Officers and other training organizations.
* To train people on tachographs, tachograph calibrations and equipment and Drivers' Hours, as well as ad hoc training on other products. Key Responsibilities:
* Deliver high quality, engaging and effective technical learning to the very highest standards.
* Training direct to fleets, Tachograph technicians, Drivers, Enforcement officers and training organizations.
* Prepare the learning environment and resources, ensuring that material is 'uptodate' and relevant.
* The trainer will be required to promote the use of our training equipment/training aids and pass on sales leads to the sales team.
* While not a key part of the role the trainer will be required to directly contact the customers and potential customers to promote our training business.
* There may be times where you will be called upon to support the Service help desk to cover holidays and absences.
* There will be a need to perform courses onsite and offsite which will include occasional overnight stays away from home.
* There may be a need for the role to do training at the weekend, this will be a maximum of 20 days a year with a day off in lieu being offered for each training day. If there is a need for more than 20 training days at the weekend the company will offer additional compensation.
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
* A strong 'Customer First' ethic.
* A clear and motivational presentation style.
* A passion for learning and coaching others.
* Ideally experienced in delivering training.
* A recognised qualification in training development or trainer accreditation would be an advantage but not essential.
* Be an excellent team player.
* Be competent in using MS software packages.
What we offer in return:
* A competitive salary package with annual "Value Sharing Bonus" paid to all employees.
* A generous contributory pension scheme.
* On-going training and excellent personal development opportunities.
* Healthcare cash back scheme.
* Employee discounts on Continental tyres and other products.
* Death in service insurance.
* Child care vouchers.
* Free on-site parking.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83649709