Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding
Staffordshire County Council are looking to recruit Locum Senior Social Workers to join their Children's Safeguarding Teams. There are various office locations available making this role easily accessible from the West Midlands, Derbyshire and the North West.
Benefits for the Locum Social Worker
- You will be working for a Local Authority with one of the best staff retention rates in the West Midlands
- Pay rate of £29.93 per hour
- Plenty of opportunities for learning and development which can lead to career progression
- A dedicated CHA Consultant to aid you through the interview and job onboarding process
Requirements of the Locum Social Worker
- HCPC registration
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience
Responsibilities of the Locum Social Worker
- You will be conducting Section 47 assessments
- Part of your role as a Locum Social Worker will be to implement care plans
- As a Locum in the Children's Safeguarding team you will deal with safeguarding concerns and complete risk assessments
- You will be offering support and advice to vulnerable Children and their Families
- You will be liaising with partnership agencies and participating in team meeting
Pay rate: £29.93 per hour
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply, please follow the application instructions stated on the website or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings on 0118 948 5555.
If this Social Work role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83649874