Electrical Design Engineer
We are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to work on a permanent basis in the Staffordshire area.
Salary is c£28-32,000 per annum.
This position reports to Lead Electrical Engineer and then Managers of Engineering Services
- Act as an Electrical Design Engineer in support of major / minor projects for a variety of business sectors.
- Be responsible for the production of power and distribution designs at 415V and below.
- Produce design packs to client specifications and subsequent modifications.
- Liaison with other departments (sales, production, installation and commissioning.) in respect to Electrical activities, challenges, issues and queries.
- Attend meetings with the client with respect to design reviews and progress updates in support of the project manager
- Create material specifications (Bill of Materials) for Procurement to source and purchase
- Undertake value engineering activities to address cost or design performance of the solution designs
- Effectively maintain development/design records in line with the clients QA system
- Liaison with suppliers with respect to confirming the specification and equipment performance parameters, and where necessary outline costs for said equipment.
- Support staff management and personal development of engineering apprentices and graduate engineers
If the Electrical Design Engineer role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83650084