Marketing Professional - PPC / SEO Expert Required
Have you got an extensive background within marketing? Are you looking to further your SEO and PPC skillset? Bell Cornwall recruitment are currently recruiting for a PPC / SEO expert in the Solihull area!
Our client are a well-recognised and established business that offer a fantastic, friendly and supportive working environment. They are extremely keen to find an individual with experience and a passion for marketing!
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1-2 years' experience within PPC marketing.
- A 'can-do' attitude!
- An active interest in new developments in search marketing
- Google Analytics qualifications
- An individual who can drive would be ideal due to the location of the role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and implementation of all PPC campaigns and all natural search optimization efforts
- Create and manage paid advertising on social and retargeting platforms
- Identify paid keywords that perform well and work to improve natural rankings for those terms.
- Working with the rest of the marketing team to monitor and implement necessary optimization changes to expand and improve performance.
- Compiling data analysis and making recommendations for testing and improving performance.
- Continuous split testing and multivariate testing of ads, copy and landing pages.
- Keeping up to date with SEO development by attending appropriate seminars/webinars
- Completion of weekly PPC reports, performance analysis reports and executive summaries for reporting to the eCommerce Director.
Should you feel this roles suits your experience and you are actively on the lookout for a new challenge please get in touch with your CV today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs. BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.Love Work Be HappyBCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 515 5910 at your earliest convenience.BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83611523