Do you have a keen interest in biological sciences? Would you like to build a career based on this passion?
Our client is seeking Lab Technicians to join their team specialising in Microbiology. This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious business that offers excellent career progression.
- Microbiological testing of samples
- Performing confirmation tests where appropriate
- Keeping accurate laboratory records
- Demonstration in audit situations
- Assist with housekeeping duties
Skills and Experience required:
- GCSE or A Level qualification in science, biological sciences preferred
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Enthusiastic, pro-active approach to work
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Carrie @ i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83650164