H R Manager-Market Drayton
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic HR Manager at our site in Market Drayton. The vacancy is for a fixed term period of 12 months, covering maternity leave. You will have the opportunity to partner the site leadership team within Muller Yogurts and Desserts Operations, providing both strategic and operational solutions to support the delivery of the people agenda, and develop a high performing culture.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
* To effectively lead and facilitate change programmes into the business, working collaboratively with the leadership team, and relevant stakeholders.
* To ensure HR projects delivered within given timescale and budget.
* To lead HR people agenda for departmental / site projects working with key stakeholders.
* To build commitment for HR strategies, identify and work through specific functional concerns to embed initiatives.
* To ensure organizational structures are aligned.
* To support and influence organizational change, challenging mind-sets.
* To identify, initiate and implement improvements in work processes.
* To develop and facilitate the execution of workforce planning / to support Talent Supply with resourcing activity.
* To work with Learning and Development, to ensure that development plans are in place for all individuals.
* To manage the talent process ensuring great people are highlighted, supported and developed.
* To facilitate active succession and development planning for key roles.
* To ensure development plans are in place for high performers across the business.
* To drive the performance cycle within customer base group.
* To seek new ways to build a talent pipeline for the future.
* To work with the Reward specialist; implement and communicate incentive and recognition programmes ensuring that people understand the link between performance and reward/recognition.
* To influence the development of HR policies and processes from the ER/LR practices.
* To effectively manage the implementation of both Group and UK initiatives and priorities.
* To act as a coach to senior management teams to improve the effectiveness of performance development.
* To ensure the performance management process is in place and operating effectively.
* To lead complex disciplinary and grievance casework and to provide management of absence across functional areas.
* To ensure that cases are resolved within reasonable and defined timescales.
* To support the ER/LR practice to ensure proactive management of the relationship with the Employee Forum.
* To provide delivery of learning and development workshops, (i.e. Performance Management, PDP's, Disciplinary/Grievance, Interviewing skills, etc).
* To build leadership capability, by providing managers with skills, tools and techniques to manage change and employee issues.
* To manage recruitment in line with workforce plans; regularly review headcount with Finance colleagues to ensure budgets are appropriately managed.
* To ensure appropriate sign off for external spend/provide internal challenges to ensure effective use of future spend.
* To ensure that the production of key departmental people metrics, at prescribed time lines.
Key skills & experience
* CIPD qualified or relevant experience.
* Thomas International/MBTI/NLP qualification (not essential)
* Degree in related discipline.
Project and change management;
* Restructuring experience and associated projects tasks e.g. change readiness, leadership engagement, communications, assessment & selection, redundancy, embedding change, etc.
* Understanding and experience of implementing successful learning & development interventions across varied role profiles;
* Employee engagement. Building culture, culture change management and embedding culture;
* Strong ER capability.
* Significant experience in operating in a HR Manager position (3 years+).
* Experience working in a business partner/matrix structure.
* Proven experience of leading HR project workstreams.
* Proven HR legislative understanding / knowledge and ability to apply this knowledge appropriately.
* Proven experience in advising on complex ER matters (grievance, disciplinary, performance management, absence, etc.).
* High learning agility and strong ability to work with a high degree of ambiguity.
* Working knowledge of TUPE.
* Commercially-focused HR professional.
* Resilient / adaptable/ flexible.
* High level of influencing & communication skills (personal and professional credibility).
* High attention to detail & accuracy and highly organised.
* Positive and proactive.
* Able to build trust, respect and openness.
* Inquisitive / challenging.
* Is a role model for good practice, policy advice and desired behaviours.
* Future focused/ability to see the bigger picture and identify opportunities for improvement.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83650580