Category Marketing Manager
Job Title: Category Marketing Manager
Job Sector: Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: MH/20986
One of the UK’s fastest growing and highly regarded sports and nutrition brands with an impressive success story to tell!
About the Role:
- This newly created position will be the linking arm between the marketing and sales team, you will be
responsible for translating the key brand messages and develop key channel and customer marketing strategies for the brand and range in line with the overall business strategy
- Coordinate and implementing consumer marketing activities for category campaigns and product launches.
- Creating targeted marketing collateral by prioritised channels and customers including world class sales tools and trade / customer publications.
- Working closely with the category and sales teams to create winning tools and campaigns.
- Producing high impact customer testimonials for the sales teams to leverage.
- Share insights and recommendations based on industry news, competitor activity and trend forecasts.
- Taking full responsibility for the timing and deliverables to all stakeholders involved in the campaign
- ROS driving mechanics.
- Working closely with the wider marketing team to develop targeted brand positioning and communicating what stands apart between competitors and the brand.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Category Marketing Manager, you must possess the following:
- Excellent project management skills, the ability to run and complete multiple projects is essential.
- Come from an FMCG background.
- 3 years+ marketing management within a consumer brand environment.
- A proven track record of successfully consolidating brand marketing plans into clear and compelling channel and customer plan.
- Strong analytical skills with experience of assessing competitive landscape and prioritising according to opportunity.
- Strong commercial decision-making skills alongside strong project management and delivery skills.
- Budget management and responsibility with the ability to be both and tactical and strategic.
- Comfortable and capable of working in a fast paced high – pressured environment.
- In return for your role as Consumer Marketing Manager, you will receive a competitive salary as well as some excellent company benefits.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83650593