Picking and Packing Warehouse operative - Worcester
Have you got experience working in a warehouse? Want to use that experience in a company that leads the way in technology, customer service and development? Then come and join us in a state of the art warehouse in Worcester
Pay Rates for pickers and packers:
- Day shifts - £8.32 per hourNight shifts - £9.34
The warehouse operative Role:
- The role is an active role with picking and packingManual handling or lifting will be required
What we are looking for in a warehouse operative:
- We are looking for self motivated peopleHard working peopleTeam players who will work to increase productivityNo experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
- Able to work shift system on the rota basis.
Shift Times for Warehouse Operatives:
Good communication skills
- You will be required to work during the weekends (Rota is set up by the Production Planning Department)Training (for first week, time of the training will be provided after your Induction)Mornings 06.00am - 14.00pm (rotating)Afternoons 14.00pm - 22.00pm (rotating)FIXED Nights 22.00pm - 06.00am
The Warehouse is Located in Worcester!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83599342