We are recruiting for Assembly Operatives in the Aldridge area.
As an Assembly Operative you will need to have:
- Previous warehouse or production experience
- Good knowledge working with computers (this is not essential)
- Good confidence in working towards targets
- Availability to work overtime
- Details of an Assembly Operative:
- Salary: £7.83ph
- Working hours of an Assembly Operative are 7am till 4:30pm or 8am till 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Location: Stafford, Staffordshire
- Benefits of an Assembly Operative
- There are various different departments you may be working in. There may be opportunities for you to work in a department that suits you, based on your previous experience. 9 times out of 10 it will depend on where there is more work available.
Benefits of an Assembly Operative
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83651584