Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer required to join a well-established steel bending company based in Bilston, West Midlands.
The ideal candidate will be multi skilled with a solid background in a heavy engineering maintenance environment.
You will be working as part of a team to ensure machinery and equipment runs efficiently, as well as undertaking installations and machinery refurbishments.
Our machinery consists of Plate Rolls, Press Brakes and Section Bending machines.
You will provide breakdown cover to all production machinery, material handling equipment and ancillary equipment.
The Job Role
- Responding and reacting to breakdowns
- Electrical, Mechanical, PLC & CNC fault finding
- Repairs to include bearings, hydraulics, pneumatics & motors
- Rewiring of machines as required and assisting with machine refurbishments
- Undertake planned maintenance working to the companies preventative maintenance schedule
- Assisting with periodic inspections
Requirements / Experience
- Served a recognised apprenticeship
- Experienced in mechanical and hydraulic equipment with good fault finding skills.
- Must have an understanding of engineering drawings, schematics and principles.
- City & Guilds 17th Edition Certificate
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
In Return we offer
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 30 Days annual leave
- Excellent working environment
- Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.30pm
- Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm
- Saturday 7.00am to 11.00am when required
- Overtime available when required