Catering Manager – Compton Care Coffee Shop
Location: Compton Coffee Shop
Status: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week 5 out of 7 days
Salary: £10.50 hour
Are you passionate about customer service, sales and establishing a local leading coffee shop?
Do you relish the challenge and reward of working for a local charity, leading volunteers and staff to be the best they can be?
Compton Care is looking for a passionate and experienced Catering Manager for our Coffee shop which is situated on the main site of Compton Care.
- You will be the creative leader at our newly refurbished Coffee shop, well brand ambassador for Compton coffee.
- Experienced in menu design, cost control, budgeting and managing a P&L to drive income.
- You will have great people skills and recruit train and support and team of fantastic volunteers to deliver the best customer service possible.
- You should be able to demonstrate high standards in looking after customers, supporters and families as well as having a keen eye for health and safety and management of a store in a catering setting.
The post holder will have :-
- NVQ 3 Level or above in Catering & Hospitality/equivalent Chef Qualification
- At least two years relevant Catering experience
- Previous experience of line managing and motivating a catering team
- An outgoing personality is customer focussed and prepared to go the extra mile.
If you feel like you have the skills necessary then you can play an important role in helping Compton Care as it transforms it’s services, trying to reach out and care for more people than ever before.
To apply for this position please visit our website: Click Apply and complete the online application form