Technical Service Adviser
Our well-established Evesham based client is looking to recruit a Technical Service Adviser to join their forward thinking and friendly team.
You will be the first point of contact for customers whether this is via email, fax or telephone and offer the best customer experience possible.
You will ensure that your customers are kept up to date with new products and services on a regular basis, be proactive in your approach and look out for potential new leads that can be passed on to the Sales Office Manager for follow up from the external sales team.
Key Tasks are as follows:
- Reaching monthly sales and income targets; ensuring integrity and not miss-selling.
- Establish a friendly and professional rapport with all customers, presenting a positive impression of themselves and the organisation.
- Ensure that every customer sales enquiry is dealt with through the CRM leads process.
- Identify customer needs and interests and present products and services that potentially match these.
- Effective handling and accountability for card payment transactions both via telephone and face-to-face.
- Managing and protecting customer information, including sensitive financial information, in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Engage with new and prospective customers through follow-up telephone calls.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the smooth operation of the complete sales process.
- Meeting the training and development requirements of the job role.
- Working within the job role description at this level, recognising the standards and professional limitations that this provides, referring to appropriate members of staff for guidance and support.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of delivering results in a targeted sales environment
- The ability to make a difference to the customer, delivering high levels of customer service with minimal supervision
- The ability to work as part of a team, support colleagues and promote excellent team spirit
- Good literacy, numeracy and verbal communication skills and IT literate
- Technically minded with the ability to learn about products in detail
- A positive individual with a 'can do', results driven approach and attitude.
- The ability to demonstrate trust, openness and respect in dealings with people.
- Keen to develop and learn new skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to listen
- Committed and reliable
- Welcomes change, flexible and can adapt and deal with various demands
- Honest, acts with integrity and takes responsibility
Internal training on the computer systems is provided including Sage,
08.15am to 17.00pm, Monday to Friday with 30 minutes taken for lunch and a 15-minute break (both unpaid).
20 days per annum + bank holidays. The holiday calendar runs between January-December, the office will close on all Public and Bank Holidays plus selected days over the Christmas period. Holiday will be reserved back from annual entitlement to cover these additional days the offices are closed.
If you possess strong customer service skills and would love the opportunity to work for a growing company, then please contact Gemma at Adecco today on !
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy