Day2Day and Long Term Primary Teachers NEEDED!
Are you enthusiastic, creative and ambitious? Whether you're experienced or wishing to gain experience in your NQT year, we want to hear from you!
Teaching Personnel are working with a number of primary schools in the Coventry & Warwickshire area who are looking to recruit teachers during this academic year. Whether you're experienced or an NQT - we want to hear from you!
Applicants should have up-to-date knowledge and experience across the primary range.
We are looking for someone who:
- is focused on helping children of all backgrounds and abilities achieve high levels of progress in a happy and effective learning environment
- has qualified teacher status (primary) OR wishes to complete their induction
- has experience in more than one key stage in the primary age range or would like to gain it
- can demonstrate a thorough recent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- is committed to meeting the needs of their children and inclusive practice
- can effectively monitor, assess, record and report on pupils' progress
- is self-motivated and can work effectively
- has good interpersonal skills and works well in teams
Join us and you will be part of a well-resourced supportive team with a very strong collaborative ethos.
In return we offer you great career development opportunities, a supportive and forward looking team and great pupils to work with!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE E.n.g.l.i.s.h & M.a.t.h.s (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.