We are recruiting in around Worcester. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an excellent standart of care services.
Purpose of job:
Assist the service to meet its statutory obligations and provide timely and effective services to children, young people, their families and carers providing a range of business support activities.
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
• Support activities that enable service users to access the service effectively and partner organisations and agencies to be fully engaged in delivering services.
• Progress work activities within specific projects and tasks delegated by the Business Support Manager to contribute to the effectiveness of the service.
• Collate and present data relating to service activities.
• Support specific service projects/tasks including the research and collation of information.
• Handle a range of administrative work in support for the service including the drafting and preparation of documents (in Word and Excel), writing minutes, preparing power point presentations, handling enquiries coming into the service, organising meetings.
• Liaise with partner organisations and agencies providing the highest standard of customer care.
• Experience Of Working With The Public In A Customer-facing Environment
• Speed and accuracy in data inputting and complex word processing and the ability to take minutes
• Ability To Meet Deadlines
• Flexible Approach To Work
• Ability to work as part of a team
• To Be Understanding And Sensitive To Clients Needs
• Good Verbal, Written, Numnerical And Communication Skills
• Rsa2 Typing/word Processing Or Equivalent
• Experience Of Software Packages Particularly Microsoft Office
• Minuting Of Meetings
• Cash Handling
• Capacity To Protect Confidentiality Of The Department
• Organisational Skills
• 5 Gcse's Including English & Maths
• Must Be Aware Of And Show An Appreciation For The Council's Equal Opportunity Policy
• Excellent General Administrative Skills
• Flexible Approach To Dealing With Face To Face And Telephone Queries
• Experience In Office Procedures