Sales and Customer Service Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales and Customer Service Administrator to join our Sales Department on a permanent basis. The Company We are a leading manufacturer of GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester) products for the building and construction industry. We are a successful and well established Company with a long track record of developing and marketing innovative products. Our forward thinking Company is committed to sustainability in all areas of the business.
Located in a busy open plan office, you will provide proactive sales administration support and customer care. You will contribute to the overall efficient Company operations by providing a sales service that processes enquiries, orders and delivers excellent customer service. Working in conjunction with other departments of the business, you will have a critical involvement in meeting the demands of the customer. You will contribute to departmental output which meets the demands of all business stakeholders whilst working in alignment with the Company Quality Systems. Working in an efficient and safe manner you will add to the overall productivity and profitability of the Company.
- Receive orders from customers and ensure that they are processed promptly and accurately
- Receive written and verbal enquiries, calculate prices and confirm back to the customer in a timely manner
- Provide customer service to both external and internal customers
- Ensure that enquiries from customers and prospective customers are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Process priority orders ensuring internal and external customers are informed of the progress
- Deal with complaints in an efficient manner in accordance with internal procedures
- Contact customers located in a specific territory ensuing that communication, both written and verbal, is of a high standard
- Liaise with internal departments regarding customer queries in respect of delivery times, account queries, technical information
- Update and maintain the Company CRM system
- Take positive action in adhering to Company Health and Safety rules
- Any other associated duties as directed by the Departmental Managers.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A versatile self-starter with a positive attitude
- Customer focussed with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to prioritise a diverse workload
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities on a regular basis
- Sales office customer service experience
- Experience of working with computer systems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong IT skills
- Have a willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Knowledge of an SOP system (Pegasus Opera)
- Experience of working with an ISO 9001 Management system
- Enquiry and order processing experience
Hours of Work: 37 hours per week. Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5.00pm Friday 8.45am to 4.30pm
In return you will be offered entrance to the Company profit related pay scheme, pension contribution, generous holiday allowance and free on-site parking.
Apply now to join our Company during an exciting period of growth