Full Time 7.5 Tonne Drivers Required - Cannock
Manpower are currently looking for a number of 7.5 tonne drivers to work for one of our clients based in Cannock.
The positions are on a temporary to permanent basis and offer 40 hours per week at a competitive pay rate of £9.44 per hour.
The working hours for all over the positions available are Monday to Friday 0700-1530.
You will need to have a 7.5 tonne/C1 Licence along with a valid CPC and some multidrop/delivery and collection experience. For insurance purposes you should have no more than six points on your licence, no DD or DR convictions in the last 10 years.
Your role will require you to load and unload your vehicle and as you will be transporting portable toilets you may be required to assist with some cleaning.
As a driver for this company you will be entitled to some great benefits:
- Christmas Shutdown from Monday 24th December to Tuesday 31st December, returning Wednesday 2nd January
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Ability to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counselling, Financial Advice, Legal Advice
- Flexible Benefits - discounts on gyms, shopping and activities
Don't miss out on this great opportunity! Apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84031701