IT Support (1st and 2nd Line Support)
GBP23,000 - GBP25,000 per annum
12 month FTC- Based in Leek
We are currently recruiting for an experienced IT support candidate who has worked within 1st and 2nd line support previously.
The role will be to fix any day to day issues and queries that come in from anyone in the company and to liaise with the external vendors about IT related infrastructure and development.
- Assess and monitor on a regular basis to ensure it meets needs
- Support daily operations of the IT department
- Contribute to developing new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency
- Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means
- Assist with installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on IT
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within IT department
- Experience within an IT department doing a similar role
- Knowledge of Visual Studio working and SQL Server 2014
- Use of Microsoft; AX 2009, Server 2008, 2012 and 2016, Office and Targit Reporting
- Excellent communication and team working at all levels
Hours of work
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours
Call Laura on or send your CV to
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.