CNC Setter Programmer - Turner / Turning - Nights / Night Shift
CNC Setter Operator - Turner / Turning - Nightshift Position Overview
It is envisioned that the successful candidate will have experience using Doosan controls and some knowledge of manual machinery and tools. Other responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met.
- Reporting to the Team Leader on shift.
- Reducing waste where possible to improve overall efficiency.
- Work effectively as part of a team implementing company policies and procedures.
CNC Setter Operator - Turner / Turning - Nightshift Position Requirements
- Apprentice trained or time served with experience in operating, setting and running
of Doosan CNC Controls.
- Good knowledge in tool setting and tooling requirements.
- Experience using Doosan controls essential.
- Ability to read and understand Engineering Drawings and Route Cards.
- Be able to set a standard of cleanliness and maintain it in your working area.
- Tools, Jigs and Fixtures are set up correctly and adhere with company standards.
- Knowledge of hand tools advantageous.
- To produce components to drawing tolerance and specifications, efficiently and accurately as required by internal and external customer specifications.
CNC Setter Operator - Turner / Turning - Nightshift Position Remuneration
- Salary GBP13-17ph (+1/3 for shift allowance) (dependant on experience)
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Abundance of overtime available (at time and a third Hourly Rate for the first 8 hours) (Time and a half after)
- Night Shifts
- 19:00pm - 4:30am
- Monday - Thursday
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.