An established and fast growing Automotive company based in Lichfield is on the lookout for a Reconciliation Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This opening has arisen due to a successful growth and successful acquisition. You will mainly be responsible for bank reconciliations and should have experience of using Excel to Pivot Tables and VLookUps. As a Reconciliation Analyst you will have relevant experience of working in a similar role or have all round accounts experience with the desire to work within an outgoing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who has a great eye for detail and wants a good work life balance. If you are a confident communicator, enjoy working to deadlines and want to be part of a friendly team we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have previous experience with bank reconciliation work
• Be an energetic individual who wants to work in a large company
• Be able to confidently use Microsoft Excel to Pivot Tables and V Look Ups
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work and be part of a well-respected organisation.
• Be in good proximity to public transport and free parking.
• Be rewarded with a good work life balance
This reconciliation opportunity is a fantastic role for anyone who has similar working experience and enjoys problem solving. If you'd like to work for a fast growing and interesting business, please apply now.