Corporate Logistics Assistant
Supporting the team, you will take responsibility for managing third party logistics providers to maximise the availability of our products into the distribution centres and stores.
In conjunction with key stakeholders, you will be responsible for delivering a high quality and cost efficient inbound supply chain both through operational and project management. You will be working as part of a growing and developing supply chain team, looking for continuous improvement within your role to simplify processes and maximise efficiencies.
We do things our way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And without our Corporate Logistics team, there'd simply be no products in those stores.
We now have a number of opportunities available to join our Corporate Logistics department in Administration and Assistant level positions.
Salaries start from £21,270, £26,170, and £30,580 depending on the position. Role and salary to be discussed at interview.
Reporting into the Corporate Logistics Department the successful candidate will play a vital role within the Corporate Buying function. You will be responsible for the control of multiple supply chain projects and tasks working with internal departments and suppliers to deliver agreed time frames.
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Management and control of logistics service provider performances
- Continuous improvement within role to maximise efficiencies
- Processing and tracking of quotes, invoicing and other administrative duties as required
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Understanding of Supply Chain and Logistics
- Experience within a similar professional environment
- Organised, computer literate, detail focused with excellent time management skills and able to work in a team or independently
- Experience in a relevant environment
- Strong Communicator
- Proficient in Excel and Word