Sales Coordinator - Temporary
A market leader business working with some of the most prestigious clients in the world.
My client is looking to appoint an experienced Sales Coordinator who will play a key role within their sales team.
This is a manufacturing business based on the borders of Staffordshire and the West Midlands. They are a leader in their field and operate on a global level! Their workforce are very proud to be part of such an amazing company - If you want to share that pride then read on for more info!!
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager, this Sales Coordinator must have experience of working in a manufacturing environment, be able to work on their own initiative and be self-motivated. They must have good time management, a minimum of 2 years' experience in a busy Sales Coordinator role, have excellent communication skills and good planning and organising skills
Duties for the Sales Coordinator include:
- Co-ordination of all specified customers' orders including order acknowledgements, purchase orders, material allocation, shipping and delivery details.
- Preparation of monthly logistic status report for key accounts and Management of customer forecast requirements
- Review raw material requirements and liaise order details with our USA manufacturing facilities.
- Ensuring co-ordination and timely replies to all customer queries.
- Providing commercial and administrative support to the Management team.
- Monitor batch schedule and release production works orders to maintain continuous production and buffer levels.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment, using integrated ERP systems - SAP is preferred but not essential
- Experience of 2 years working in a similar role within a busy sales department
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated and work as part of a team
- Time management