Sales/ Customer Service Representative
Are you an experienced sales administrator looking to get more into sales?
Are you a recent graduate looking for a new role to develop in?
Do you want to be a part of an international company growing in the UK?
We are recruiting for an insides ales consultant to work in Rugby. You will be a part of setting up the UK side of a national business. The role is customer service/ sales administration, which will develop into a sales consultant role however with no new business development!
There will be 4 people in the office to start with, which will expand rapidly over the next few months, there is also a production team on site.
We are looking for someone to start with a sales administrator/ customer service role that has an interest in architecture and design. The role will develop into a sales roles so passionate in this industry would be beneficial. There would be no new business development calls, but up selling products and discussing products with clients.
Your responsibilities in sales/ sales admin will be:
- Customer Service - inbound/ outbound calls
- Creating quotes
- Following up dales calls
- Create and manage project pipeline through:
- Identifying and following up potential construction projects starting with Architects and designers to gain specification.
- Follow all projects to quotation and order stage keeping in regular contact with relevant contractors
- Build relationships with architects, designers, contractors and door manufacturers
- Arrange face to face client appointments for business development manager to meet architects and designers.
- Handle incoming telephone enquiries relating to the product range, including stock availability, lead times, etc.
- Prepare and submit quotes for products from ERP
- Monitor and process orders from customers
- Extract information from clients project information and prepare door schedules where required
- Preparation of door frame schedules
- Enter and manage customer details in CRM and record correspondence
- Provide excellent internal sales support for all the sales team / business development manager
- Monitor incoming email enquiries and distribute accordingly
Your Skills/ Experience
- Know and value the need for fanatical customer service
- Understanding of basic sales processes.
- Understanding of basic principles for business success.
- Basic knowledge of Fire door regulations in UK construction industry - not essential
- Some knowledge of the UK Construction Industry - not essential
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
Benefits to you
- A competitive salary depending on experience of GBP21k + Opportunity for bonus
- Free parking on site
- Progression plan in place for the right candidate
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing company
If you are passionate about sales, please click apply!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.