Teacher of Design Technology Food/Graphics
The Hart School, Rugeley, Staffordshire
Teacher of Design Technology (Food/Graphics)
Required January 2019
We seek to appoint a Design Technology teacher who engages students through creative delivery and is eager to try new ideas in a supportive environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and developing team, with a drive to raise attainment through quality teaching which facilitates learning.
The Hart School opened in September 2016, beginning a new era of education for Rugeley. The school replaces Hagley Park Academy, Fair Oak Academy (the 2nd and 3rd most improved schools in Staffordshire over the last four years) and Rugeley Sixth Form Academy. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious team with a commitment to raising standards and creating new opportunities for generations of students in Rugeley.
The Executive Leadership Team is working closely with staff creating opportunities and developing innovative approaches to teaching. We are able to offer bespoke CPD package to support teachers at any stage of their career.
We are seeking a suitably qualified teacher who:
* Has the passion and dedication to make a difference to the lives of young people;
* Is enthusiastic and highly-motivated;
* Has the desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement;
* Is an ambitious and inspirational leader with the ability to motivate others;
* Is a team player who builds upon the strengths of those around you;
In return we can offer:
* A key role in a growing and successful school;
* Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn;
* A well-resourced school with excellent facilities;
* The backing of a supportive and innovative academy sponsor;
* The Hart School provide the Simply Health Cash Plan for their staff to help cover check-ups and medical treatment such as physiotherapy, osteopathy and acupuncture. Gym membership is discounted.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, please contact Hays Education if you would like to arrange this.
For more information and to request a full application pack please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education:
Please also see our dedicated recruitment site:
The Hart School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.