CNC PLANNING ENGINEER - TOOLING
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation in the Sutton Coldfield area are looking for an experienced CNC PLANNING ENGINEER.
This is a high precision engineering company, with an International presence.
With expertise and highly professional processes and enjoyment of work, this makes this a united work place, where your profession becomes a vocation.
- Develop, implement and improve the machining process
- Ensure achievement of required manufacturing process
- Ensure necessary machining processes are installed, improved and modified
- Improve the machining process
- Lead the machining and tooling engineer in order to improve the machining process
- Offer expertise to guide external suppliers to develop process
- Project management
- Ensure the most efficient solutions
- Utilise effective use of manpower
- Responsibility for tooling budgets and machining process
- A strong understanding of the machining process
- Project management skills
- Experience of machining and cutting tool designs
- Ideally educated to Degree level (equivalent experience considered)
- Excellent experience in machining planning
- Experience of principles and application of tooling and techniques
- Ambitious and passionate about engineering
- Curious about new processes
- High energy level and to keep cool under pressure!
Salary - £37,000 - £40,000
Location - Sutton Coldfield
Environment - Manufacturing
You will be joining a highly esteemed established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong management team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84540440