Divisional Development Manager
Kingspan Insulation has an exciting opportunity for an Divisional Development Manager tojoin the team in Pembridge. You will work on a full time, permanent basis and be paid a competitive salary of £65,000 - £75,000 per annum (DOE).
Kingspan Insulation is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that Kingspan Insulation offers.
We have an opportunity for an Divisional Development Manager responsible for support and development of all Kingspan Insulation’s applications, systems and customers. You will ensure a first class support service to our entire customer base and resolving incidents, problems and major incidents assigned by the Service Desk within service level agreement in a timely manner.
This role will involve managing the Application & Development teams. The role will also require a significant amount of collaboration with Infrastructure, Controls, Regional and Support functions.
This is based at the head office in Pembridge, but will require worldwide travel.
Divisional Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Head of IT to deliver departmental objectives
- Assisting the Head of IT to define strategy & roadmap
- Work with KI Business Units to ensure IT Strategy is aligned with Business Objectives
- Leading and managing the Application Divisional staff that carry out development and support
- Work with the Head of IT to plan, schedule and monitor work activities of the team in order to meet business needs
- Oversee the management major technical projects
- Mentoring the Application & Technical team
- Ensuring that the technical support and development team adhere to all service management principles set out i.e. SLA’s, KPI’s and ITIL
- Negotiating with and managing the relationship with external suppliers if necessary
Skills and Experience you’ll need as our Divisional Development Manager:
- Proven previous working experience as a team leader or manager
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence team and specialist peers.
- ITIL Awareness
- Strong analytical skills and project management skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing applications
- SAP ERP Skills or experience of ERP systems & Business processes in a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of Oracle
- Experience of SQL and IBM DB2 Database environments
- SCADA, Preactor and SharePoint understanding
- Prince 2 Practitioner/ Agile
Closing date: Friday 18th January 2019
If you feel you that are the right candidate for the role as our Divisional Development Manager then please click ‘apply’ now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84566825