A fast paced agency environment is a great place to learn and develop new skills. Route Thirty Six is a small marketing technology agency based in rural Warwickshire. In an idyllic setting we deliver a range of marketing solutions to our clients.
As a Junior Developer you can use your skills to help develop solutions that resonate with our clients’ and their customers. You’ll be creating software solutions under the guidance of a small team of industry professionals. Being a small agency a can-do attitude and willingness to learn and apply yourself to new disciplines is key.
- Experience in some or all of the below would be beneficial, however we are happy to discuss specific technologies, and being able to develop solutions is more important than the technology they are produced in
- ASP.NET or MVC
- SQL Server
- A school leaver or graduate level programmer looking for your first, or one of your first, forays into the working world
- You’ll be passionate and enthusiastic about programming
- Possess a can-do, problem-solving attitude
- An interest in the world of marketing & advertising would be beneficial
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- A willingness to learn new skills and adapt to changing requirements