- Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Amenities & Eateries Within Walking Distance
- A Varied Workload & Friendly Team
Our client in Shrewsbury seeks an additional team member to support the MD in an administrative function. This role would suit an autonomous and adaptable personal assistant or secretary looking to shoulder some extra responsibility. Due to the requirements of the role, the successful candidate will need to have previous audio typing experience.
- Assisting the MD in all aspects of his role.
- Managing the diary and travel plans of the MD.
- Communicating with clients on a regular basis to ensure their expectations are met.
- Assisting with the coordination of workloads to ensure deadlines are met.
- Updating websites and marketing literature as required.
- Assisting with ad hoc duties as they arise.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar EA, PA or senior secretarial position.
- Audio typing experience essential.
- A confident communicator at all levels.
- Exceptionally organised and able to prioritise.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing demands.
- Fully computer literate with experience using Microsoft office.
- A valid driving licence and own vehicle essential due to location.
A busy organisation that has links with a number of sectors including property and agriculture.
- Free Parking
- Amenities and Eateries Within Walking Distance
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.