Corporate Security Architect
We are currently recruiting for a Global Cyber Security Solutions Engineer within Global Corporate Security.
The successful candidate will work in collaboration with the Corporate Security team to design, develop, engage and deliver cutting edge solutions and business optimization. Through secure asset management and Security engineering, monitoring and incident management strategy at the Müller Group you will play a key role in designing and implementing the security strategy of infrastructure. It will be expected from successful candidates to engage not only with Infrastructure Management but also across stakeholders at the Müller Group globally.
- Constantly evaluating new technology and security solutions and create consolidation opportunities.
- Design and evaluation of threat intelligence, detection, management and mitigation, tools and technologies in partnership with networks and third party stakeholders.
- Act as architecture, design and business security consultant.
- Create enhanced security solutions for internal, outsourced and partner / 3rd Party access.
- Identify optimisation opportunities and leading evaluation of new security technology and RFPs.
- Exposure to a broad range of security solutions and IP Engineering, networking and network security principles (VM, Firewalls, web application firewalls, load balancers, WAN/LAN, DNS inspection, anti botnet, anti-DOS, WAF, Vulnerability and compliance scanning, Certificate management, IAUM, PAM, App Sandboxing, BYOD security etc .. )
- Implement data protection, data processing and data inspection technologies.
- Source and market new standards and guidelines e.g. GDPR Supporting IT policies, ISMS, Cloud, Hardware, OS, application and database security, Encryption and Data security policies.
- Create and collate engineering security policies and solutions.
- Audit policies and controls continuously in partnership with the IT Security Audit function.
- Experience of resilience and DR policy management, process and technical architecture - e.g. Multi site load sharing, virtual IP addressing, DNS prioritisation, backup, redundancy and failover solutions.
- Understanding of change control process and ticketing systems.
- Exposure to asset management and ISMS.
- Work hand in hand within the project management process as Security consultant.
- Deliver Security projects to best practice development e.g. ITIL, Prince2, PIMBOK methodologies
- Act as a cyber security risk champion with Risk Management and GRC engagement team.
- Key stakeholder in creating and delivery of security awareness programs.
- Ability to drive and take responsibility, finding high quality innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Act as a Security Consultant for the business and ensure cybersecurity stays on the organisational radar.
- Market Security as a key business enabler, though the use of industry analysis, consolidation of reporting, and enhanced global threat analysis.
- Degree in Engineering, Science, Computer science or IT Security - relevant experience will also be considered.
- 5-8 + years' experience
- Willingness to travel
- Technical knowledge in Network and IT data security management, cloud computing, data loss prevention. CISA/CISSP/GIAC/IS27001/ITIL/CISM/CEH qualifications
- Exposure to at least 3 of the following or relevant security technologies: o Network Security Architecture, cloud architecture. o Penetration and vulnerability testing o Enterprise Antivirus/Antimalware/APT/HIPS/NIPS o Firewall/DPI inspection technologies and consolidation, SIEM architecture. o DOS, ID/PS, Website / Perimeter threat mitigation and security architecture o Data Encryption methodologies and DLP Solutions o Remote User and Vendor Access management
- Displays resilience, determination and flexibility
- Achieves results effectively
- Develops cross-functional effectiveness
- Communication / interpersonal skills
- Fosters team spirit
- Builds strategic capability across the organisation
- Ability to adapt to change and lead / drive change
- Business relationship management
- Overall Security Industry knowledge and engagement
- Technical knowledge in areas such as Network and IT data security management, cloud computing, DLP.
Ideally your background will include experience of certification and knowledge of product delivery frameworks such as: Prince II, PMBOK, ITIL, Six Sigma, Agile
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84643458