Customer Services Consultant
Customer Service Executive
Do you want to be part of a motivated sales team where your contribution will be valued and recognised?
Do you have experience dealing with the public?
Do you have an outgoing enthusiastic approach?
If you are looking for a job where every day is different, where you can use your people skills, talking to people on the phone and really helping them and where your good work will be recognised, then this is the role for you.You will be working with in bound sales enquiries, taking written details from the client and sourcing the right insurance products for them. This company win business and keep it because of their excellent
Our client is a leading high street insurance specialist. They are one of the UKs largest independent insurance brokers and have been established for over 50 years. They are an organisation who always promote from within their own staff, so you will have real opportunities for career progression.
The company are looking for smart well- presented individuals with good communication skills to join their Shirley team.
Ideal candidates will be:
- experienced in a similar role or have experience of any role providing services/selling to the public - retail, hospitality, call centre and fitness are all suitable areas of experience.
- interested in learning about the insurance industry or already have experience in insurance
- have a good standard of general education
- a good listener
- someone who likes to impress and "go the extra mile"
- punctual, well presented, polite and courteous.
Excellent training is offered to new starters as well as the opportunity to increase earnings as you progress in the role. The company offer the chance to take qualifications to progress your career.
You will work Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.30 and every other Saturday 8.30 - 12.30
If you are interested in this busy, fun, career focussed job, apply today.
We will need your CV in MSWord format.
Can’t wait to hear from you!