Finance Reporting/Management Information Specialists
Finance Reporting / Management Information specialists
£35K to £55K dependant on experience
T2M Resourcing have been appointed to assist in the recruitment of several roles to join a newly created Finance Reporting Centre of Excellence team with a leading FMCG business in the midlands. The organisation are going through an exciting time of change and business transformation.
This team will be pivotal in ensuring the business’s robustness of planning and reporting systems as well as driving continual improvement, bringing both efficiency and value to the business.
What will you be doing?
Responsibilities will include:
- Centralised report development & production
- Produce, distribute and maintain key reports
- Understand financial reporting and drive improvements in accuracy
- reporting governance and consistency
- Create greater standardisation of reporting across Business Units
- Deliver high level analysis and data interpretations to support management reporting
- Proactively drive report efficiency enhancements
- Delivering the ongoing robustness of financial planning systems
- Controls processes improvement and eliminate issues in systems
- Work with IT/outsource provider to resolve system issues
- Integrity checks and maintenance of core planning and reporting systems
- Data management
- Lead forecasting & budget processes
- Support IT projects to develop simple and efficient systems that support agility
- Assist in the impact assessment on planning systems of any IT change projects
- Ensure testing plans are rigorous and completed in a timely manner
- Reporting/modelling for any hierarchy changes
What are we looking for?
- Excellent understanding of financial and accounting processes
- Advanced level Microsoft Office applications ability: particularly Excel
- Experience of Financial Report development, modelling and manipulation of large data sets
- Understanding of SQL
- Problem solving skills - good at linking systems/ideas together and competent at investigating discrepancies
- Great communication skills - able to advise, challenge and influence stakeholders
- Experience of working with non-finance functions, such as IT
- Experience of finance planning / consolidation systems
- Professional Accountancy Qualifications - CIMA, ACA, ACCA - candidates who are actively studying or qualified by experience will also be considered
What’s in it for you?
Firstly, this is a great opportunity to take your experience and skills to a new level in an environment that will enable you to deliver and gain recognition for delivering great results. In addition to a competitive salary the company provides an excellent bonus and benefits scheme.
To apply please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.. Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU on a permanent full time basis.