Press Brake Operator / Programmer
Press Brake Operator / Programmer Position Overview
- Setting and operation of CNC Press Brakes - Amada
- Maintain programs within the machines, eliminating programming errors
- Forward plan and load plan for day machine production
- Communicate with colleagues and internal production to ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing process
- Operate relevant machinery and tools in a safe manner
- Maintain a high standard and quality of work, in line with company policy
- Inspect parts for defects as part of in-process inspection; record results, adjust program or notify appropriate person of deviation when needed
- Upkeep of a clean and organised working area
Press Brake Operator / Programmer Position Requirements
- Competently and safely set and operate a CNC Press Brake without supervision
- Previous experience setting operating and programming Amada machinery.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
Press Brake Operator / Programmer Position Remuneration
- £10 - £14 ph depending on experience.
- 20 days + Bank Holidays.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.