Digital Marketing Apprentice
Are you tired of studying at college or university? Do you want to turn your passion into a career? If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will kick start your career.
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm (40 hour per week) 1 Hour Lunch
Detailed Job Description:
The company based in the B61 area of Bromsgrove require a proactive digital marketing apprentice, this is a brilliant opportunity for an apprentice to be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content, assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Company website - You will be assisting in Updating and re-branding the company website.
• Flyers and campaigns - You will be sending marketing to Existing and new clients.
• Strategy - you will be creating the marketing strategy and plan and create key objectives.
• Business support - you will Support the business in growth through Marketing.
• Social Media - responsible for the company's social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Content, Email Marketing & Website - You will proactively manage the company's website, produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
Able to cope under pressure
Excellent telephone manner