Take inbound calls responding to client orders and enquiries.
Make outbound calls to new and existing customers in order to build and maintain client relationships.
Be able to manage accounts and perform other office duties as required.
All information will require to be meticulously logged in our CRM system.
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes...
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Comfortable working with a range of different people.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Excellent Telephone Manner.
- Able to work as part of a sales team.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent Customer Service
- Confident in using a variety of IT packages
- Willing and open to learn
It would be also advantageous to have a working knowledge of SAP ERP and CRM, as well as a knowledge of the UK woodworking industry.
Training will be given on our extensive product range, systems and procedures.
You may be asked to visit our head office in Germany, so you must be willing to travel on occasions and be part of an exhibition team if require
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy