Our Client, who provide specialist HR, Health & Safety and Employment Law advice to SME's around the UK are looking for an experienced HR Consultant to join their busy team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong generalist HR background.
A competitive starting salary of between GBP30,000 and GBP35,000 will be offered.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Offer professional HR advice and guidance to business owners/ Directors/ senior management.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple clients.
- Conduct HR audits with new clients to assess their HR requirements.
- Prepare employee hand books and service level agreements specific to each client.
- Provide advice on employee relations matters such as; disciplinary & grievance, maternity/ paternity, redundancy, performance management, absence management and TUPE.
- Produce template letters and follow up advice for all HR related matters.
- Attend meetings at clients' premises to provide ongoing support.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Extensive experience within a HR generalist advisory position.
- Experience of seeing processes through from start to completion.
- Confidence to provide HR advice.
- Experience working in a fast paced role.
- CIPD qualification/ HRM Degree (preferred but not essential.)
- Full UK Driving licence essential. This role will involve occasional travel throughout the UK.
- Have a good sense of humour with an ability to work well as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Good commercial awareness.
- A strong ability to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- An up to date knowledge of employment legislation.
- An ability to make quick decisions and have confidence in advice provided.
- A flexible attitude to working practice.
Benefits to include:-
- Flexible starting salary of GBP30,000 - GBP35,000.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Birthday month bonus.
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Private healthcare scheme after 12 months.
- Fun and friendly "family" working environment.
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.