Have you worked in an internal sales or customer facing role that supports the sales function of the business? Is this experience in an engineering, manufacturing or technical company?
You will be the dealing directly with customers to identify parts/consumables, price, and process orders through the SAP system. Customer satisfaction is paramount so you will be monitoring the stats of orders, reporting this to the customer and resolving any issues that are encountered.
This is a market leading cargo material handling company who have over 5000 employees across the world. They are now looking to continue their growth and are looking for likeminded individuals to develop and train.
The ideal person will have worked in internal sales or a sales administrator role dealing with technical products or machinery. You will be commercially aware, an excellent problem solver, highly organised with experience of SAP (though training can be provided).
* Process customer parts requests from initial enquiry through to invoicing
* Book in all incoming parts
* Using SAP for purchasing, processing orders, materials and vendor information
* Experience in a sales support or internal sales function
* A commercial awareness in understanding terms, pricing, quotes etc.
* Experience within a busy office environment for an engineering or technical company
Reference Number: RTR76561A
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now". This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.