Our company is a digital media marketing agency with clients in the Outdoor and Field Sports sector and we're searching for an experienced, reliable and task-focused Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with senior level executives and will report to the CEO. The EA will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritising tasks in a fast-paced working environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Providing comprehensive EA support and Administration for the Chief Executive on a day to day basis including complex diary and resource management
- Acting as the first point of contact and an ambassador for the Chief Executive, managing incoming and outgoing correspondenceincluding taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Dealing with both internal and external stakeholders on the CE's behalf, acting on your own initiative
- Prepare internal and external documents for the CEO and senior team members
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Provide excellent communications, both written and verbal, at all times
- Maintain an organised filing system and electronic documents system
- Prepare and file monthly reports such as expense claims, social media insights for the company clients and CEO platforms.
- Manage both CEO and company social media and online profiles.
- Support to the marketing team such as proof reading and written content creation/collation.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Additional office administration support as directed
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have the following:-
- Previous of PA or EA support at Executive level - this experience is essential
- Excellent IT skills including an excellent grasp of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage a very busy and varied workload effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written, verbal and face to face
Job Type: Full-time
Office Based: Monday to Friday 9.30am-5.30pm with some weekends in the summer for events required.
Location: Uttoxeter, Staffordshire.
Salary: GBP20,000.00 to GBP25,000.00 /year depending on experience