Our client is an international player within the retail sector, currently looking for a talented Management Accountant to join their business, based in the Evesham area.
In this role, the qualified Management Accountant will be reporting to the UK Finance Director.
- Supervise small team consisting of accounting assistants / ledger staff
- Prepare financial statements for internal and external use
- Budgeting and reporting
- Some consolidations UK/US GAAP
- Working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Providing financial analysis and forecasting
- Supporting auditing projects
- Fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Strong experience as a Management Accountant
- Some experience of managing part-qualified staff
- Experience Working in an international organisation (US company a plus)
- Proven Organisational and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, team-player mentality
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84699598