WR Health & Social Care are currently looking for a Staff Nurse within Worcester! This Role is working for the biggest Provider of care within the UK! They are an outstanding Company, with a fantastic learning and development programme creating plenty of progression opportunities.
This Role is based within their Care home in Worchester. This beautiful Purpose built Care home provides expert care for its 80 service users. This is a newly built Care home, the home provides a warm and friendly atmosphere for both the residents and the staff.
The Staff Nurse Job Package Includes:
- Generous Salary
- Nurse Mentorship Bonus
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Profit share scheme
- Employee of the month and care awards
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Long service rewards
- Retail discounts
- Employee assistance scheme
- Face to face counselling
- Pension scheme
- Life Cover & death in service
- Childcare vouchers
- Learning and development
- Specialised training and qualifications
- Personal Development Plans
- Online healthcare portal
All Staff Nurse Applicants require:
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse Qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Experience within nursing homes preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory references and DBS check
- Dedication to the role
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84682793