Junior / Graduate Software Developer
We are looking for a Junior / Graduate Software Developer to join an established development team to help deliver cutting edge digital experiences to its global customer base.
This is a very hands-on role, so we are looking for people wanting to get stuck in and write lots of code! You will be supported in learning through line management and mentoring, but you must be highly motivated, proactive, analytical and willing to work closely with both clients and internal stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include translation of UI/UX designs to responsive HTML/CSS applications, further enhancements to the product's .NET backend, and the support/diagnosis of issues within all parts of the application.
- Experience of .NET development in web applications, using C#
- Knowledge of T-SQL and MS SQL
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- A love of solving problems creatively
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Inter-personal skills with a flexible approach and an ability to adapt to circumstances
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to work to tight timelines and go the extra mile when needed
- Aptitude to learn and develop
- An understanding of OOP principles and SOLID methodologies
- Experience of LESS / SASS
- Knowledge in the use of ORMs
- Experience of Distributed Source Control systems (Mercurial, GIT, etc.)
- Creation of SPA applications using HTML5, Vue.js, SASS based on product templates
- Creation of Analytics Dashboards to support product engagement
- Develop new user-facing features in existing market leading products
- Perform investigations in to technical issues and the creation of appropriate fixes
- Collaborate with other team members (Creative, User Research) and stakeholders
- Help define project plans by providing accurate time estimates for key activities during planning activities
- Report progress on tasks to the project team
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Follow all department standards and methodologies
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
- Friendly, relaxed environment
- Flexible hours
- 25 days' holiday
Cordius Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.