SF Group are currently looking for a hands-on Financial Controller with experience working in the SME environment for one of our clients based in Dudley.
This position is a great opportunity for an experienced finance professional to take on a key position in a production company as number one in finance within a smaller organisation.
- Ownership of finance function, ensuring completion of all financial reporting.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Management of cash flow/ budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Leading a small team within finance (ledger staff)
- Liaising with external auditors
- Managing payroll and company pension scheme
- Review of credit control and escalation where necessary.
- Periodical VAT calculation and submission to HMRC
- Fully qualified (ACCA, ACA, ACMA)
- Comfortable working in SME environment, able to work independently
- Hands-on mentality
- Confident with IT financial and payroll systems
- Strong Excel knowledge and experience of MRP systems
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84737205