Carers, do you have complex care experience? We are looking for people to join our great team supporting local clients.
About Prestige Nursing + Care
Prestige Nursing + Care is a private homecare provider offering you a better way to work in care.
We are looking for experienced Carers with experience in providing Complex Care to join our local team.
We are proud to offer you :
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
- 'Your Prestige' Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Free uniform and DBS cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Accrued holiday pay
- Prestige Nursing+ Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
Our goal is to make a positive difference every time we visit.
We support clients with many different and complex needs every day including:
- Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Helping with daily life - shopping, preparing drinks and meals
- Supporting social activities - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Supporting people with Dementia, spinal cord and acquired brain injuries, learning difficulties and M.S Assignments vary from short to longer visits, days and nights.
What we're looking for from you:
- We're looking for at least 6 months' paid experience in care within the UK, some of which should be Complex Care
- A full driving licence is essential for some roles, not all
- 2 satisfactory references
We're also seeking people who are:
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude
We'd love you to join our team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84742250