Learning disability Support Worker, Herefordshire
A well-established, specialist supported living service for adults with autism and learning disabilities is recruiting a permanent (30 hours) Support Worker in Leominster, Herefordshire.
- You will be supporting residents with all aspects of day-to-day life, including delivering personal care
- Helping them get out in the community and access a wide range of activities
- Enabling residents to live their lives to the full and as independently as possible
- You will be working a mixture of early, late and sleep-in (approx. one a week) shifts, with alternate weekends
Benefits for you:
- 29 days' annual leave, including bank holidays
- Rotas provided 2/3 weeks in advance
- Comprehensive training and induction programme
- Ongoing training
- Opportunities to progress and further your career
What you need:
- Must be a patient and empathetic individual
- Confidence working with some challenging behaviour
- Experience working within health and social care sector is desirable, yet not essential
- A driving licence is desirable
In return, you will receive an excellent hourly rate of £8.25, which equates to an annual salary of £12,870. Plus, you will receive an additional £40 per sleep-in.
To apply, call me now on 07377 727923 or click apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84736332