COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LEGAL SECRETARY
We are seeking an experienced Commercial Property Legal Secretary for a well-established law firm, at their Kenilworth office.
The role involves:
- Working in the commercial property department, supporting a busy team
- Audio and copy typing of legal documents relating to commercial property
- Dealing with client enquiries by telephone, face to face and by email
- Setting up new files
- Preparing and checking legal documents
- Dealing with land registry applications and searches
- Provision of administration and secretarial support
Suitable candidates will have:
- Previous experience of commercial property secretarial work
- Excellent computer literacy
- Previous case management experience
- The ability to be flexible and support a team in a fast paced environment.
This is a full time permanent position offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
For more information please contact Tracey McCabe, Legal Recruiter at Options Resourcing or