Legal Administrator - Conveyancing
We are seeking a full time Legal Administrator to work for a very busy conveyancing department in a well established legal services organisation based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire.
This is a full time, permanent job working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
The role will involve:
- processing documents
- chasing information required
- carrying out searches
- receiving emails and responding where possible or forwarding to the relevant person
- carrying out checks on documents
- generating legal documents
- dealing with telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner
- working of part of a team
Suitable candidates will have
- excellent admin and organisational skills and be computer literate.
- excellent attention to detail,
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- experience in administration duties, gained in a legal office environment (preferably conveyancing)
- proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- ability to learn quickly
- ability to work well as part of a team
- law degree is desirable
Our client invests heavily in training and development of staff. There are weekly training sessions, offering ongoing support. Fully funded CILEx training may also be offered to employees to support future career development.
Other Benefits include:
- Five weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
For more information please contact Tracey McCabe, Legal Recruiter at Options Resourcing or