Our client, a leading risk management company specialising in health and safety, environmental and quality management, are looking for a HSE Auditor to support their clients who operate within the commercial vehicle and logistics markets.
Our client are proven market leaders within the commercial vehicle, logistics and food manufacturing markets and operate nationally. They offer clients and prospects 5 different offerings which include: auditing, consulting, outsourcing, training and technology solutions around safety, environmental and quality management. Their clients are large multi-million pounds organisations who have numerous sites across England.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful HSE Auditor candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Carry our risk assessments and consider reasonable solutions on how risks can be reduced.
• Outline safe operating procedures.
• Carry out regular health and safety, and environmental audits and inspections at client sites nationally.
• Following audits and inspections, the HSE Auditor will need to report improvements that are reasonable and practical to the Technical Director.
• Keep up to date with new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of all HSE and Environmental legislation.
• Produce newsletters and bulletins.
• Carry out inspections and audits that maybe in line with ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
• Carry out safety related training.
Experience and Skills
They are looking for HSE Auditor candidates with a passion and drive to manage and promote health and safety for their clients with a keen eye for detail and improvement opportunities.
The ideal HSE Auditor candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• NEBOSH Qualifications
• Member of IOSH - Tech/Graduate Position (preferred)
• Health and Safety experience within logistics and commercial vehicle
• Effective communication skills to all stakeholders
• Excellent customer relationship skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• High attention of detail and ability to analyse information
• Well-presented and professional approach
• Strong influential skills