Setter Technician Group Leader
This well-established Injection Moulding Manufacturer is currently seeking an Injection Moulding Setter Technician Group Leader with an automotive background to join their business, working on a day's basis.
As Injection Moulding Setter Technician your duties will include:-
- Providing solutions and support to all mould shop problem solving activities
- Producing in partnership with senior managers the KPIs required for the mould shop area and thereafter provide solutions for the KPI achievement and closure
- Producing KPIs for machine capability and optimum performance
- Facilitating all SMED activity to minimise lost changeover time
- Making sure that the critical spares list is fully maintained to guarantee no lost manufacturing time
To be suitable for the role of Injection Moulding Setter Technician Group Leader, the ideal candidate will:-
- Be an experienced Injection Moulding Setter/Technician
- Have experience of supervising/managing a team
- Have knowledge and experience of SMED programmes
- Experience and knowledge of mould process flow
- Hold a qualification related to mould processing (NVQ / ONC)
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84748474