Transit Coordinator (Junior Administrator)
This position, based in Hereford, is for a full-time Transit Co-ordinator (TC) for the company's Service Delivery Division. The TC will work with the company Transit Management teams and have responsibility for assisting in all aspects of maritime transits. The post will report to the Personnel Manager.
This position would suit someone who is at the beginning of their careers and are interested in developing their administrative skills!
- Prepared to undertake routine shift work, Mon - Sun 0.
- Assist in proactively managing the group mailboxes.Clear understanding of client and supplier responsibilities.
- Be involved in all aspects of provision, planning and management of maritime transits.
- Assist in the coordination of all transits under the direction of the Transit Managers.
- Respond to service delivery issues and queries from staff, operational personnel and clients.
- Escalate and prioritise issues to the Transit Manager or out of hours duty managers as required.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to timelines with all industry codes, client KPI's, schedules, internal procedures and updates
Ability to proactively support transit managers delivering on the administrative requirement for each transit to include, but not limited to:
• Team Requests and Mobilisations, to include booking and issuing of
• Op Orders
• Annex D's
• Team and Weapons details.
• Flag State Approval documents.
• Assembly of Team and Weapons details
Undertake any other task which the Transit Management team deems reasonable from a management perspective.
Salary IRO GBP17,500 per annum depending on experience
Annual Leave: 25 days pa plus public holidays
40 hours per week, based around a shift rota basis 0, 7 days a week, including public holidays
A probation period of 6 months
Own car essential