At IRESS, we believe technology should help people perform better every day. Since our beginning in 1993, people across financial services have trusted us to take their performance to the next level. From the world's most established financial brands to new and disruptive players, we help improve every aspect of our clients' businesses so that they can work better, every day.
IRESS is one of Australia's largest technology companies and employs more than 1,900 people across Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand and Asia.The role
To provide exceptional application support within a vibrant help desk environment for a diverse client base:
- Exceed customer expectations, providing excellent customer service and support over the telephone
- Take ownership of customer queries through to resolution
- Problem solving for and with clients
- Proactively work towards achieving departmental objectives and targets
- Sharing knowledge and best practice with colleagues
- Capturing feedback from client contacts to provide evidence of where improvements are required as well as where praise is due
- A calm, systematic and methodical approach to addressing clients' issues
- The ability to take responsibility and ownership for support queries
- A good telephone manner and interpersonal skills, with an approachable attitude
- A willingness and ability to learn the in-house software systems well enough to technically deliver 1st and 2nd line support in a clear and effective way to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Your experience will ideally be in a Support, Helpdesk and/or Financial Services environment, where you provide excellent customer service.
- A basic understanding of relevant areas of IT and the ability and willingness to learn is essential.
- You enjoy working as part of a team, as well as being comfortable working alone, using your own initiative.
- Analytical skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues are also required.
Casual dress, flexible work policy
Access to learning and development programs
Health Benefits including Private Medical Insurance
3 days' leave per year for charity initiatives
Global 36-hour hackathon
Cycle to Work scheme
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Profit Share Plan
Up to 26 weeks' paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers), and the ability to work part-time when returning to work.